- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cups blackstrap molasses
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pop them in a freezer mold and pop them out.
- You can also just use ice cube trays if you don't have another mold.
- Benefits of coconut oil: coconut oil for hot spots, smelly coats, yeast overgrowth, helps prevent bacterial and viral infections - for glossy coat and supple skin! balances metabolism, reduces inflammation and arthritis pain
- Benefits of nutritional yeast: good source of B vitamins, strengthens immune system, contains sulfur compound to make dogs less palatable to fleas
- Benefits of blackstrap molasses: great for reducing inflammation, high in iron, calcium, copper, magnesium