Shadow Box Coffee Table
Tia Mowry's Weekend Refresh - "A Living Room Goes from Dark to Damn!"
- 4 pieces of 2x4
- screw gun
- stain or paint
- roll of cane material
- hairpin legs (4)
- Take precut 2x4s and nail them together to form a 90 degree angle. Repeat the process with the 2 other 2x4 pieces.
- Nail all 2x4s together to form a square / rectangle. (This will serve as the sides of your table)
- Take precut plywood (which will be the base of your table) and set on top of the 2x4 frame. Secure & screw the plywood to the 2x4 frame.
- Stain/paint all wood sections
- Cut cane material to size that sits inside the frame and lies flat on the plywood.
- Staple cane to inside base of table
- Flip table over (cane side down) and attach hairpin legs
- Decorate the inside of the shadow box table with whatever you'd like to showcase (crystals, dried flowers, fake plants, family heirlooms, etc.)