Wooden Art Display
Tia Mowry's Weekend Refresh - "A Color-Popping Chic Playroom"
- Scrap wood
- Picture nails
- Wood stain
- Staining sponge/rags
- Clamp-style pants hangers
- Using scrap pieces of wood, create a desired shape *TIP: Make sure some of your pieces overlap to create dimension.
- Screw scrap wood into place to hold shape securely, making sure that more than one piece is set to be flush with the wall when its hung.
- Using a sponge or rag, stain wood desired color & let dry. *TIP: The more coats of stain you apply, the darker the display will become.
- Once dry, hammer picture nails in various places you will want to hang artwork.
- Screw display frame into wall
- Place hangers on picture nails