Bed Sheet Wall Art
Tia Mowry's Weekend Refresh - "A Bold & Bougie Blue Bedroom"
- 3 Blank canvases
- 1 King size flat bed sheet
- 5 Gallon bucket
- Plaster mix
- Paint stirrer
- Spray paint
- In a large bucket, mix water and plaster together until you achieve a muddy texture. *TIP: If too watery, add more plaster mix. If too thick, add more water.
- Unfold bed sheet & completely submerge sheet in mixture.
- Stir sheet inside bucket to ensure it's evenly coated.
- Lay 3 canvases side by side.
- Drape bed sheet across canvases to create desired shape.
- Cut any material of sheet that hangs off the canvases.
- Let dry until firm and bedsheet is glued to canvases. *TIP: Cracking & crumbling of plaster mix is totally normal. You can use a spray adhesive to coat as well once dry to secure any loose sections.
- Spray paint sheets and canvas desired color.
- Hang canvases on wall.