Acoustic Panel Wall
Tia Mowry's Weekend Refresh - "Over the Top Groovy Garage"
- Hexagonal Acoustic Panels
- Spray Paint
- Painter's Tape
- In a well-ventilated area, spray paint 40-50 acoustic panels *TIP Use fabric adhesive spray paint so it adheres to the foam panels
- Let panels dry for at least 4 hours
- Once panels are dry, assemble into a pattern of your choice - we used a flower-type pattern w a color variety.
- Nail center of the hexagonal panel into the wall *TIP Prior to nailing, use painters tape to adhere the panel pattern to the wall