Bistro Light Fixture
Tia Mowry's Weekend Refresh - "Over the Top Groovy Garage"
- Circular Table Frame or any large shaped frame
- Galvanized Steel Wire
- Hook & Eye Screws
- Spray Paint
- Bistro Lights
- Using any frame/shape, paint it a desired color.
- Take galvanized steel wire and tighten to the frame. Attach it to the frame in at least 4 spots – evenly spaced.
- TIP: This steel wire will be what your frame is hanging from your ceiling so be sure to make sure it is secure & taught when attached to frame.
- Place hook & eye screw into ceiling.
- TIP: Make sure your screws are in ceiling or wood beams tightly and can hold weight of frame & lights. Using a screw anchor can help.
- Thread galvanized steel wire that is attached to frame through each hook & eyelet. Twist/ tie to securely make sure the frame hangs level and is sturdily supported.
- Drape lights around frame in a criss-cross pattern.
- TIP: Make sure to evenly distribute the weight of lights across the frame so you don’t put too much stress on only one side of the frame/ eyelets.