Mobile Shelving Unit
Tia Mowry's Weekend Refresh - "Over the Top Groovy Garage"
- Empty shelves
- Measure height and width of shelving unit, from bottom shelf to top of the shelving unit.
- Cut plywood to measured size.
- Screw plywood into back of shelving unit.
- Using screws or bolts, attach locking industrial wheels to each corner of bookshelf
- TIP: Make sure you use 360 degree wheels and you place them evenly on corners of bookshelf to help keep it balanced.
- Paint plywood or attach decorative material such as wallpaper or vinyl flooring.
- Stand shelf upright.