Tia Mowry's Weekend Refresh - "A Party-Worthy Patio"
- Rubber mallet
- Place pavers in desired locations in yard.
- Trace each paver with a lawn knife/machete cutting 2-3 inches into the ground.
- *TIP: Add water to the ground to soften if unable to cut through with knife.
- Once you have your cuts around pavers made, remove the pavers, and use shovel to dig out the area where the pavers will be placed.
- Once you’ve dug out the space, place the paver into the hole, and use a rubber mallet to tap the paver in place.
- *TIP: Use some of the removed dirt to make sure your paver is set level in the dug out hole.