- Personal Attacks;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetrates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, veteran status, ancestry, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Graphic, obscene, explicit, language or content;
- “Bumping” content by repeatedly bringing existing or past issues to the top of the page/discussion;
- Posts and comments that are blatantly off-topic;
- Copyrighted or trademarked material, or intellectual property, posted without the permission of the owner.
- Accounts or posts that impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organization
- Content that is deceptive or fraudulent;
- Content that reveals personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- “Spam” advertisements or references to non-Tastemade offers, products, services or websites.
While we do not, and cannot, review every comment, we reserve the right to remove any posts that we deem unacceptable. Remember, you remain solely responsible for the content of your posts. In most cases, the best method for alerting a violation of something you find obscene, offensive, “spam” or infringing on intellectual property is through tools provide by the social platform, but if you require an official response you should contact Tastemade by email
or via ourcontact form