- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups flour
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar together.
- Add flour a little at a time until all is incorporated. Wrap in plastic and let rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. After resting, let dough sit at room temperature to take the chill off before rolling it out.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If making cookies, roll out to about 1/4 inch thickness, and cut cookies into shapes of your choice.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12 to 18 minutes until golden, rotating baking sheet halfway through.
- Cool and eat!