- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 2-3 cups boiling hot water, for serving
- In a 1 quart mason jar, add the garlic, ginger, low sodium soy sauce, sesame oil, crushed red pepper flakes, shredded red cabbage, green onions, cilantro leaves, mushrooms, carrot, bell pepper, and then top off with the zucchini noodles, leaving some room for the water.
- When ready to serve, add the boiling water to the jar, cover, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and enjoy.