- 3 cups stuffing, day-old and chilled
- 1/2 cup gravy
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped into 1/8-inch pieces
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon large flake salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12-cup muffin tin with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, use hands to mix stuffing, gravy and bacon until it sticks together.
- Scoop 1/8 cup of stuffing mixture into each muffin cup.
- Using a spoon, press down into the bottom of the pan and form a well for the eggs.
- Break an egg into each cup.
- Bake stuffing until eggs are set, approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with chives and salt. Serve warm.