- 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed, skin on
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 1/4-inch medallions.
- Toss the medallions with coconut oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the medallions in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and roast for about 30 minutes until soft inside and beginning to caramelize.