- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Crushed up Fruity Pebbles
- Preheat your waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, add the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined. Pour wet mixture over the flour mixture and mix until batter is smooth.
- Ladle 1/2 cup of batter into the waffle iron. Place a popsicle stick about three-fourths of the way into the waffle, leaving the bottom part of the popsicle sticking out of the waffle iron. Cover popsicle stick with more batter. Close waffle iron and cook until golden and crispy, about 1 minute.
- Remove the waffles and place on a cooling rack.
- Decorate: This is where your creativity comes in! Dip the waffles in chocolate, top with cereal, fruits, etc.