- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Wheat flour, for breading
- 2 beaten eggs, for breading
- Cornflakes, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Add minced garlic, salt and paprika to a mortar and pestle and blend until a paste forms.
- Place chicken strips in a mixing bowl and add garlic paste. Stir until chicken is well coated.
- In a shallow dish, add the flour. In a separate shallow dish, add beaten eggs. In a third dish, add the cornflakes mixed with parsley.
- Dredge the chicken strips in the flour, then egg, then cornflakes.
- Place on a greased baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with ketchup.