- 1 pound chickpeas, cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas and process until a paste forms.
- Add the olive oil and process for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, onion, parsley, mint, cumin and salt, and process for another 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder.
- Scoop spoonfuls of batter and shape into falafels. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.