- leather straps
- leather punch tool
- gold ring
- rivet setter & anvil
- 3 ft wooden dowel
- - 2 8.5" leather straps
- - 4 15.5" leather straps
- - 3 18" leather straps
- - 2 32" leather straps
- - leather punch tool
- - rivets
- - rivet setter & anvil
- - cork coasters
- - drill
- - dowels
- - acrylic paint
- 1. Punch holes in leather strap with leather punch tool
- 2. Attach leather strap to gold ring using grommets, rivet setter & anvil.
- 3. String onto 3 ft wooden dowel and mount on wall.
- 1. Gather leather straps and lay out in basket pattern with 15.5" straps facing horizontally and 17" straps laying vertically.
- 2. Mark center of basket.
- 3. Punch evenly spaced holes in leather.
- 4. Fasten with rivets.
- 5. Work your way out fastening each hole with rivets.
- 6. Attach "32 straps to top to create basket handles.
- 1. Drill wide holes in center of two cork coasters.
- 2. Paint coasters to your liking.
- 3. Fit holes with dowels, placing one coaster over the other to create a jewelry stand.