- 1/2 stick brown butter, chilled
- 1/4 stick brown butter, melted
- 1 can pizza dough
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon water
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon and brown butter in a small bowl and spread the mixture evenly over the dough.
- Starting at the long end, roll the dough up tightly and slice into thick slices. Place them in a greased 9-inch square cake pan leaving a little space between them.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let the rolls rise for about 30 minutes, then bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- To make the glaze, mix the powdered sugar, vanilla and remaining brown butter together with a dash of water if needed, then drizzle over the warm rolls.