- 3/4 stick brown butter, melted
- 3/4 stick brown butter, chilled
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Pour the melted brown butter into the brownie mix and follow the rest of the instructions on package to form a batter, leaving out any oils.
- Mix the chilled butter into the caramel sauce. (It will feel like it’s splitting but keep mixing and it will come together.)
- Pour the brownie batter into a greased 9-inch square brownie pan and smooth out the top with a palette knife. Spoon over the caramel and swirl into the batter using a toothpick or wooden skewer.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.