Lemon, Ginger & Basil Detox Iced Tea
- 1 lemon
- 5 thinly sliced ginger coins
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoon raw honey
- 4 cups boiling water
- Optional: lemon slices and fresh basil, for garnish
- Cut the lemon in half and juice it into a large 1 qt. mason jar, removing any seeds.
- Add the lemon halves into a pitcher, along with the ginger coins, honey, and fresh basil leaves.
- Pour boiling water into the pitcher.
- Allow to steep until cool, and then remove the ginger, basil, and lemon halves.
- Serve over ice, garnished with lemon slices and fresh basil, if desired.