- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup coconut butter, melted
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add the dark chocolate chips and heat over medium-high heat. Stir until sooth and completely melted.
- Carefully pour the melted chocolate into each muffin cup.
- Transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Combine the melted coconut butter and the peppermint extract in a mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer and evenly distribute the peppermint cream into the twelve cups. Return to the freezer for 10 minutes, or until the mint center has become firm.
- Once firm, melt the remaining chocolate the same way as before and then evenly distribute it over the peppermint cream in each muffin cup.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm.