- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 1 cup coffee creamer (milk and cream based)
- Coat 6 ramekins with cooking spray, and wipe with a paper towel to remove the excess.
- Into a saucepan, add the half-and-half. Sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Let it sit until the surface wrinkles and the gelatin is beginning to dissolve, about 5 minutes.
- Add coffee creamer to saucepan and turn on low heat to warm slowly, while whisking gently. Don't let the milk get too hot or start steaming.
- Check to see if gelatin has dissolved by dipping a spoon in and looking for any grains. Once gelatin has dissolved, remove the pan from heat.
- Pour mixture evenly into the ramekins, and place in the refrigerator to chill and set. If serving from the ramekins, chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- To unmold, chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Fill a bowl with warm water. Use a thin knife to separate the panna cotta from the mold by running the blade around the sides, only going deep enough to release a bit of the base. Place the ramekins in the hot water up to the lips for 3 seconds. Flip onto a plate.