- 1 cup bitter chocolate
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup white chocolate, chopped
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave. Stir for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs, sugar, coffee and vanilla.
- Then add the flour, baking powder and chocolate chips.
- Let the dough cool for 15 minutes.
- Make balls and place them on a plate.
- Press them with your hands and add pieces of dark and white chocolate.
- Place in the freezer and leave for 15 minutes. Next, bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.