Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond butter, warmed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine banana, eggs, applesauce, almond butter, vanilla extract, coconut oil, pure maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt, and whisk until well combined.
- Add oats, almond meal, dried blueberries, and buckwheat flour and mix well until just combined.
- Scoop approx. 2 tablespoons batter/dough onto cookie sheet, then press down slightly with your fingers to spread out a little.
- Add more dried blueberries over the top and press gently into the cookies.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.