- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- Celery to serve alongside
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, coat cauliflower with olive oil. Pour prepared breadcrumbs over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Buffalo sauce and melted butter. Add roasted cauliflower, toss to coat. Return to parchment-lined baking sheet; roast for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing and celery.