- 2 cups Elmer’s glue, divided
- 2 to 3 drops each of pink, blue, dark blue and purple food coloring
- 1/2 cup glitter (gold, silver, pink, purple, blue), divided
- 2 teaspoons baking soda, divided
- 4 tablespoons contact lens solution, divided
- Divide the glue among 4 bowls, adding 1/2 cup glue to each.
- Add a few drops of pink food coloring to the first bowl, blue to the second, dark blue to the third and purple to the fourth.
- Using a large craft stick, stir each bowl to combine the colors.
- Sprinkle each bowl with each color of glitter, and stir well to combine.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to each bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add 1 tablespoon of contact solution to each bowl while stirring.
- Mix until each bowl is slimy and sticks together.
- Remove the slime to a clean work surface and knead all colors together to create a galaxy effect. Play!