- 3 cups ricotta
- 1 cup frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 cannelloni tubes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the ricotta, spinach, nutmeg, lemon zest and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Fill a piping bag or clean plastic bag with the filling and fill each of the cannelloni tubes. Give them a light bang to compact the filling.
- Place the tubes in a baking dish then pour in the jar of sauce and scatter over the Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the tubes are cooked through then serve.