- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can tomato pasta sauce
- 1 box spaghetti
- Parmesan, grated, to serve
- In a large bowl, add the ground pork, salt, pepper, milk and breadcrumbs. Mix thoroughly with your hands to combine.
- Form mixture into walnut-sized meatballs and place on a lined baking tray.
- In a frying pan, add olive oil and set over medium heat. Fry the meatballs on each side until golden.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the meatballs and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Serve the pasta topped with the meatballs and sauce, sprinkled with some Parmesan.