- Cooking spray
- Pizza dough
- Your desired fillings (we used pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, basil, cheddar cheese, pesto and cooked chicken)
- Olive oil
- Spray a regular-sized cupcake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Dust your hands with flour and flatten about 1/4 cup of pizza dough into a pancake. Place your desired fillings in the center and wrap the dough around them, sealing the buns closed.
- Place the buns seam side down in the cupcake pan and brush the surface with olive oil. Bake at 450F for 20 minutes.
- Allow the buns to cool, then pack into your bags and eat on-the-go! These are much easier to eat than traditional pizza and can easily be reheated in a microwave, heating for 15-20 seconds.