- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in one bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, yogurt and honey.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and fold in the mashed bananas.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat and melt half the butter.
- Pour in the batter and cook for 2 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Flip and cook for a further minute on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings.