- 2 1/2 cups basic muesli
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 10 dried dates, soaked in water
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add dates and soaking water to a blender and blend until mashed. Add tahini, cinnamon and vanilla and continue to blend until a creamy paste is produced.
- In a mixing bowl, gently combine all dry ingredients. Add the date paste and massage in well.
- Spread mixture out on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 260°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then grind with your fingers on the baking tray. Transfer to a storage container.
- Serve 3/4 cup basic muesli with 3 tablespoons granola, yogurt and fresh fruit.