- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 green chilies, finely sliced
- Small bunch coriander, stalks chopped, leaves reserved
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, with the water from the can
- 1 (7-ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 1/4 cups tomato sauce, divided
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Add the chilies, garlic and coriander stalks and cook for 1 minute. Add the ground coriander and cumin and stir through for 1 minute.
- Add the black beans, sweet corn and 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce. Cook for 5 minutes until reduced.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Pour the remaining tomato sauce into an oven dish. Divide the bean filling between four tortillas and wrap up. Place on top of the tomato sauce.
- Add the grated cheese and cook for 15 minutes until heated through and golden brown.