- For the CANNABUTTER:
- 1/8 ounce cannabis
- ½ cup butter
- Pantyhose or cheesecloth
- For the CRISPY RICE CHOCOLATE BARS
- 4 cups (12 oz) chocolate (milk, dark, or semi-sweet)
- 2 cups Crispy rice cereal
- ¼ cup cannabutter
- Decarb a quarter of an ounce cannabis in the oven at 240 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes to activate the THC. Grind cannabis, but not too fine.
- Pour cannabis into a heatproof jar. Add ½ cup of butter. Close lid. Place sealed jar inside a slow cooker. Pour hot water around the edges until three-fourths of the way up the jar. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Wrap pantyhose or cheesecloth over a glass jar, and strain cannabis butter. Use immediately, or refrigerate until needed.
- Line a baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate. Add cannabutter and fully mix. Add crispy rice cereal, and fold in until completely coated in chocolate.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set. Slice into bars and serve cold or at room temperature.