- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup hot sauce
- 2 ½ cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 sliced green onions
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner roll, 2 cans
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
- Mix in chicken, Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, and green onions.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a 12-inch skillet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches (12 ¾ cm) in the center.
- Spoon mixture on each triangle closest to the ring.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake at 375˚F (190˚C) for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese