MOZZARELLA-STUFFED GARLIC BREAD BOMBS
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan
- 2 cans biscuit dough (1 can jumbo)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, roughly 28 balls for 28 bombs.
- Marinara sauce for dipping *Optional
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley, and parmesan.
- Slice biscuit dough in half, flatten.
- Place a mozzarella ball in the center. Pinch the sides around the cheese so it’s completely encased by the dough.
- Place dough balls in a 12-inch cast iron pan. It should fit around 28 balls.
- Brush garlic butter over each ball.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400˚F.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, wait for the pan to cool to touch, then serve.