- (2) 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups pizza sauce (spoon and cover the top)
- Top with mozzarella
- Top with pepperoni
- In the 12-inch cast iron pan, on low heat, melt cream cheese and milk. Stir until smooth.
- Turn heat off, add mozzarella, parmesan, and Italian seasoning until smooth.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of the mixture. Cover with shredded Mozzarella and top with pepperoni.
- Bake at 450˚F for 15-20 minutes, until the dip is golden.
- Serve warm with bread or crackers.