- 4 ears of corn
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 lemons, 1 halved
- Salt and pepper
- Make the herb butter: mash softened butter with garlic, herbs and lemon zest.
- Form into a cylinder and refrigerate until firm.
- Bring a large pot of water to a bowl.
- Add salt, squeeze in lemon juice and add remaining 2 lemons, then add corn.
- Cook corn for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with herb butter and a sprinkle of Parmesan.