Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in half
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 red potatoes, cubed
- 2 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large skillet.
- Add onion, potato, green onions, pepper, and sea salt, and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Spoon the potato mixture into each pepper half and place in a square baking dish. Make a small crevice for the eggs using a spoon and then top each with one egg.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until bell peppers are cooked through and egg whites are solid.