- 2 green bell peppers, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large skillet.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef, sea salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until meat is cooked through.
- Spoon the meat mixture into each pepper half and place in a square baking dish. Top each with cheese.
- Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until bell peppers are cooked through.