- 2 ears corn, husked and kernels removed (or 1 1/2 cups frozen and thawed)
- 2 cups slim green beans, ends trimmed, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil, torn
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out 4 squares of parchment paper and fold each sheet in half.
- Divide the corn, green beans, tomatoes, onion, and basil among the parchment pieces. Drizzle each lightly with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay chicken breasts on top of vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Fold up the parchment to seal by starting at the bottom end. Make small folds from the bottom to the top to tightly seal the parchment closed.
- Place each parchment pack on a sheet tray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are soft. Serve immediately.
- TIP: Can be made the night before and popped into the oven when you get home from work.