- 1 cup almonds, raw
- 1 cup pecans, raw
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried bananas
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a rimed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the almonds and pecans out in an even layer and place into the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly toasted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Add the cooled nuts to a food processor and process for 3-5 minutes, scraping down as needed.
- When the texture resembles a creamy butter, add the freeze-dried bananas, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Process again until combined.