Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place hazelnuts on baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until light brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Place the slightly cooled hazelnuts on a kitchen towel and roll to remove as many skins as possible.
- Place hazelnuts into a food processor and blend until the hazelnuts form a butter, about 5 to 8 minutes, scraping the sides as needed with a spatula.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and sea salt to the hazelnut butter in the food processor and blend until creamy and well mixed.