Salted Chocolate Cashew Butter
- 2 cups cashews, raw
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the raw cashews out on the baking sheet in an even later.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, tossing frequently, until fragrant and golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cashews to cool.
- Once cool, place into a food processor and process for 5-8 minutes, or until a butter begins to form.
- Once a butter consistency, add the coconut oil, dark cocoa powder and sea salt, and process until combined.