- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the almonds in an even layer on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut flakes to the baking sheet, tossing with the almonds to make an even layer.
- Toast with the almonds for another 3-4 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Add toasted coconut and almonds to a food processor, along with the coconut oil and sea salt.
- Process for 5-7 minutes, or until smooth.