- candy canes or peppermint candies
- white candy melts, melted
- festive sprinkles
- Line the candy canes up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F for 10 minutes, until melted together.
- Spray House Mug Topper cookie cutters liberally with cooking spray.
- As soon as the candies come out of the oven, press the cookie cutters into the candy. Cool for 3-4 minutes, then gently remove the shapes from the cookie cutters. Place on the baking sheet and allow to fully cool. You will need 2 pieces from each cutter.
- Use the white candy melts as glue to build the house. Add festive sprinkles for decoration, then place on your mug and enjoy!