- Candy canes or peppermint candies
- White candy melts, melted
- Festive sprinkles
- Line the candy canes up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F for 10 minutes, until melted together.
- Spray house mug topper cookie cutters liberally with cooking spray.
- As soon as the candies come out of the oven, press the cookie cutters into the candy. Cool for 3-4 minutes, then gently remove the shapes from the cookie cutters. Place on the baking sheet and allow to fully cool. You will need 2 pieces from each cutter.
- Use the white candy melts as glue to build the house.
- Add festive sprinkles for decoration, then place on your mug and enjoy!