ALMOND BUTTER BREAKFAST BARS
- 3 1/2 cups plain toasted whole-grain oats cereal
- 1 1/2 cups freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut chips
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment and spritz with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, combine cereal, strawberries and coconut chips, and toss together.
- Add honey and almond butter to simmer in a saucepan, stirring until combined.
- Pour almond butter mixture over the cereal and stir together with a rubber spatula. Add to the prepared baking pan. Place a piece of parchment paper over the top and press down firmly.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set. Cut into bars.
- Notes: Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.