- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a pie dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and apple sauce. Stir in the milk, egg, maple syrup and berries (reserve a few for the top).
- Add to prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Notes: Can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.