- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup mild pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Divide among muffin tin. Top each cup with pico de gallo and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, until eggs are set. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Notes: Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave.