- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries, diced
- Cooking spray
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl, then divide into the pan, pressing down firmly.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, egg and strawberry jam. Divide between the muffin tin and bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until the centers are almost set. Cool completely in the pan, then transfer the pan to the fridge and chill for 3 hours. Gently remove them from the pan with a butter knife. Top with fresh strawberries and enjoy!