- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries, diced
- Cooking spray
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl, then divide into the pan, pressing down firmly.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, egg and strawberry jam.
- Divide between the muffin tin and bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until the centers are almost set.
- Cool completely in the pan, then transfer the pan to the fridge and chill for 3 hours.
- Gently remove them from the pan with a butter knife.
- Top with fresh strawberries and enjoy!